Monday, January 28, 2019

Mermaiday Mayday








If you live in the US or Canada, you're probably freezing. It's not really cold here in Switzerland, just about zero degrees (celsius, not fahrenheit), but it clearly is winter. So I have an "icy" mani to show you today.






Some time (or well, some years) ago, Catrice released a limited edition called Le Grand Bleu, and with it the glitter polish Mermaiday Mayday. It has a very sheer light blue base, so sheer it almost looks clear on the nails. It's filled with silver holographic hexes in two sizes. There's no way you could ever get this one opaque, so I layered it over a light blue creme (three coats of Essie Find Me an Oasis). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth finish. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...