Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Root Beer Barrel





Root Beer Barrel ist today's polish by Pahlish.






Root Beer Barrel has a chocolate brown jelly base filled with small golden shards and multichrome hexes. I used three easy coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. As you can see in the bottleshot, the hex glitters shift from red over orange, gold and green to blue. Sadly, this shift didn't really translate to the nails. You can see a hint of orange and green on my nails, but no red or blue...





For a more elegant look, I added one coat of Picture Polish G'Day Matte.
















Root Beer Barrel is no longer produced, but other Pahlish polishes are available on their own shop and at Overall Beauty.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...