Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Too Cold To Hold






Too Cold To Hold is the name of today's polish. Since march has been rather cold this year in Switzerland, the name seems quite fitting...










This polish has a sheer blue jelly base filed with a myriad of blue hex glitters in various shades and sizes, some of them holographic. I used three coats for opacity. Due to the mani glitters this polish dries very gritty. I used two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top and it still felt a little sandy...
















Too Cold To Hold is no longer available, but other KBShimmer polishes are sold on their website (US only) and at Harlow & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...