Friday, February 23, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Red & black hobbies









Red and black hobbies are this week's challenge theme. One of my hobbies are city trips, I try to visit at least two cities a year. So I went with a skyline in front of a sunset for this prompt.





For the sunset background I used MoYou London Autumn Harvest and Rust Red and a red Born Pretty Store stamping polish. The skyscrapers I staped with Born Pretty Store black stamping polish and Vivid Lacquer plate VL-004, the lights I added using a yellow Born Pretty Store stamping polish and a dotting tool. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for protection and extra shine.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...