Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My New Year's Eve Mani





I hope the new years has started good for you. Here's what I wore on my nails for New Year's Eve.





I kept it simple this time and got inspired by a video I've seen on Facebook. I don't remember who made it, but she used regular gold insted of rose gold.

The black base is Essence Black Is Back, the glitter is Essie A Cut Above and the numbers I painted with Essie Penny Talk and a nail art brush. Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...