Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate Time Travel BPX-L023






After monday's disappointment, the offered Born Pretty Store stamping plate I want to show you today made me completely happy again.








As base color I used two coats of Picture Polish Altered State over three coats of Barry M. Indigo. Altered State is a sheer multichrome polish shifting from purple to bronze, with scattered holo particles. The Picture Polish multichromes are too sheer to bo worn alone, so you need a dark base, either black, or some other color, like the dark blue I used.








For the stamping I used Barry M. Silver foil and the Born Pretty plate, that worked perfectly well and shows several clockwork patterns that make it ideal for steampunk manis (since it's named "time travel", I guess the plate was inspired by the intro of the TV show "Doctor Who"). The plate has the same size as the MoYou London plates and has a protective white plastic back. You can get the plate here for 2.39$. This time I have no reservations and can fully recommend it.














For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...