Monday, April 3, 2017

The Blessed Metropolis





Today I have some multichrome flakies to show you.




My base color is aEngland The Blessed Damozel, a deep, vibrant purple shimmer polish. It has some blue undertones, but irl it's more purple and less blue than it looks in my pictures. I used two coats, with short nails, one might even be enough, it's quite well pigmented.





The flakie topper is ILNP Metropolis, with flakies shifting from blue over purple and pink to a greenish gold. Sadly it's quite photo-shy, showing mostly it's purple side on the pictures. But I can assure you, irl all the mentioned colors are there and clearly visible, depending on the egde you look at it. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth finish.













ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish and at their own shop.

aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...