Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - beige






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is beige.





I had quite a hard time chosing my polish. I do own a lot of nude polishes, but most of them are either in the taupe or pink-nude range. In the end, I settled for Essie Case Study. The picture shows three coats with topcoat.





For the stamping I used Kiko 374 Pearly Chocolate Noir and Moyra Damask Drapery plate 11. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.









4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pattern again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Ant hte best thing, is, the whole stamping plate is full of patterns like this ;-)

      Delete
  2. Yes, it is so gorgeous. I think that it would be looking good on white color as well ( like http://nailartstyle.com/top-55-white-acrylic-nails ). I've seen a lot of similar designs and all of them were pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candy! Yes, I'm sure it would look lovely with white, too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...