Monday, February 29, 2016

Snowcap over Sanssouci






It's the end of february, and we still didn't have a real winter here in Switzerland, so I'm bringing the snowflakes on my nails...





As base color I used Catrice L'Ombre de Sanssouci (Rock-o-co Limited Edition), a dark grey satin matte polish. Two coats were enough for opacity.





On top of L'Ombre de Sanssouci I dabbed one coat of Femme Fatale Shimmering Snowcap, a clear based glitter topper with white hexes, squares, bars and diamonds in various sizes and iridescent suqares. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.



















Femme Fatale polishes are available at their shop, Harlow & Co. , Norway Nails  and Color4Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...