Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Unknown Galaxy AND Born Pretty Store Water Decals




Unknown Galaxy is the name of today's polish by Colors by Llarowe.




Unknown Galaxy has a teal jelly base with small silver glitters. I used three coats for opacity.








The water decals I added on top of it, Born Pretty Store sent me for reviewing purposes, thank you so much! You can get the whole sheet here for 1.65$ (there are two other snowflake designs available). One coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat finished this mani.











Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.

For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The water decals were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...