Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Box, Indied - Bass Ackwards





The last polish of the september "A Box, Indied" is Girly Bits Bass Ackwards.





Bass Ackwards is a neon thermal with tiny flakie shimmer. The polish is neon orange while cold and neon pink while hot. The color change goes really fast, to take a picture int the hot state (my hands are usually cold), I had to hold my hair drier in my left hand, blow hot air on my fingers and take the picture at the same time (luckily, I use a tripod, so I didn't have to hold my camera...).







warm


For the stamping I used P2 Eternal and Bundle Monster plate BM-712. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani some extra gloss.













Girly Bits polishes are available at her own store, Harlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures. Bass Ackwards is exclusive to the september "A Box, Indied". The box with five products is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, love the design, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa <3
      I don't really like neons, so I always try to hide them a little ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...