Tuesday, November 4, 2014

52 Week Challenge - Animals (domestic) / 3 shades of blue








 Another week, another challenge theme (or rather, two). Domestic animals and three shades of blue. I not only chose three different shades, but also three different finishes.












My thumb and pinkie shimmer show ILNP Absolute Zero, a navy blue shimmer with tiny holo glitters. I used two coats for opacity. 






My index finger shows three coats of P2 lucky, a slightly lavender leaning light blue textured polish.






The middle and ring finger show three thin coats of Kiko 465 British Jeans (Denim Nail Lacquer), a royal blue with a subtle aqua shimmer that dries to a satin matte finish. 





On my ring finger I added some dogs using Essence white stamping polish and DRK-C plate.








ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.   





4 comments:

  1. What a cute stamping plate pattern. Love the polish combination, especially the textured one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea. The P2 textured polishes really are great, and quite cheap. Luckily, I'm in Germany twice a year, where I can buy this brand ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love it, this is so creative! I love all the mixing and matching, and the stamping is super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa. I didn't feel too creative while chosing this mani, I'm relieved it still looks that way :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...