Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yo-ho Yo-ho, A Pirate's Life For Me





Yo-ho Yo-ho, A Pirate's Life For Me! That's not me singing, but the name of this polish by Dollish Polish.






"Drink up me 'earties, yo-ho! Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me! Inspired by both the movie and the Disney ride, Pirates Of The Carribean, this Rum Red jelly is chock full of multi-sized hexagon glitters in Gold, Silver, Navy, and Maroon making one beautiful polish worth digging in yer bootie mates!"
(Source: Dollish Dolish shop)












I had no application issues with this one, and it dried rather fast. I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go.


Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty.



3 comments:

  1. Wieso habe ich deinen Blog noch nicht gesehen? Anyway, du hast eine neue NailJunkie Leserin mehr. :) Bin begeistert von deinen tollen Effektlacken und Layerings!

    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schön, dass dir mein Blog gefällt. Ich freue mich über jede Leserin, egal ob neu oder schon länger dabei!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...