Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swanbourne





Ok, next attempt to a glitter gradient!





My base color is Cult Nails Swanbourne (Let's Get Nekkid Collection), three coats. "The darkest of the “nekkids”, Swanbourne is a deep, alluring brown crème laced with flashes of golden shimmer which bring this color to life."
(Source: Cult Nails)








On top of Swanbourne, I added several thin coats of ILoveNP Ginger Spice Latte, a clear base filled with copper, gold and caramel glitter, to create a gradient. 















I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one Coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. 


Cult Nails Polishes are sold at their own shop and at Overall Beauty. Swanbourne is only available at the Cult Nails shop in the Last Chance Deals section, so if you want it, better be quick!

ILoveNP polishes can be found on Etsy.




7 comments:

  1. I'm not very fan of brown shades, but with this glitter gradient it looks really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! I love brown shades, but the world would be pretty boring if everybody liked or disliked the same ;-)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, I really need to try something like this with I♥NP GSL :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Kombi. Schöne Idee, den Glitzer am Nagelbett aufzutragen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Die meisten Glitter Gradients gehen ja von der Spitze aus Richtung Nagelbett, aber das sieht bei meinen runden Nägeln irgendwie seltsam aus...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...