Friday, January 4, 2013

Bitten Jingle Balls





Red, green and gold for today (I know, Christmas is way over, but I still like the colors...)





 I started with three coats of Cult Nails Bitten (Behind The Curtain Collection). Cult Nails describe it as raspberry glass flecked polish, and that's a perfect description.











Then I added one dabbed coat of Crows Toes Jingle Balls (Crowsmas Collection), a clear base with lots of green hexes in four (if I counted correctly) sizes, gold bar glitters, red, blue, gold and holographic hexes and gold stars. There's a lot going on in this polish.





Application was easy, I'm used to dabbing clear-based glitter polishes on. The gold stars took a little fishing, but it wasn't too hard to get them out of the bottle.

As these dense glitters tend to have a rough surface, I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essie Good to Go.


















Cult Nails polishes are available on their website and at Overall Beauty.

Crows Toes polishes are sold at Llarowe  and at Overall Beauty.


2 comments:

  1. Jingle Balls is amazeballs :-)! And Bitten is along with Flushed my favorite of this collection!!! Those two as a combo? Plain awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not really into red polishes, so I probably wont wear Bitten alone. But with Jingle Balls covering most of the base, even I can wear it ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...