Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Eggnogoholic Stamped




A new day, a new mani!





I started with Girly Bits Eggnogoholic (Seasons of Sparkle), "a soft winter white with just the right amount of nutmeg gold glitter."
(Source: Girly Bits blog)





The color of the jelly base reminds me of old, precious porcelain, it looks very classy. On pale girls like me it's absolutely suitable for an office environment. 















I had no issues applying Eggnogoholic, the glitters spread nice and easily. But the base color is very sheer, the pictures show four coats, and it's still not 100% opaque. So I decided to stamp over it to hide my nail line (I already mentioned a couple of times how I hate visible nail line).

I used China Glaze Passion (Romantique Collection), a neutral gold foil, and the DRK-B plate. I topped this mani with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. 
















Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

4 comments:

  1. Too bad it is so sheer by itself 'cause it looks good! And the stamping is very pretty too :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deborah. Well, you could always layer it over an offwhite creme.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...