Monday, January 28, 2013

Jindie Nails Silent Night





I've already showed you Happy Hands Silent Night here, now this is Jindie Nails Silent Night.






Silent Night is part of the Santa Claws Collection. "This one's a deep royal blue true jelly with a purple shimmer to the base, holographic stars and moons and other various shapes of holo and iridescent glitters. "
(Source: Jindie Nails)

Silent Night is surprisingly well pigmented. I expected to use three to four coats, as I normally do with jelly polishes. But Silent Night was completely opaque with only two coats! I did use pretty thick coats though, as the jelly base is very thick, leaning on goopy. Next time I'll probably add some thinner for an easier application. 

The moons came easily out of the bottle, no fishing needed. I had some stars in the first layer, but as this polish is so opaque, the second layer covered them.



















Silent Night has a pretty smooth surface (for a glitter polish), so I only used one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer to finish. 


Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...