Friday, January 18, 2013

Glacier





Today I have another wintery polish to show you: Oopsie Daisies Glacier (Wintertime Wonders Collection).








Glacier has an aqua jelly base with small white glitters, iridescent hexes in various sizes and small iridescent bar glitters. The translucent iridescent glitters give this polish a beautiful delicate look. As the jelly base is pretty sheer, I decided to layer two coats of Glacier over two coats of Essence You Belong To Me (shown here).





















The formula is great, I wiped the two coats of Glacier on like it was a creme polish. No dabbing, no fishing for glitters, just wiping. Drying time was good, too. As Glacier dries a little gritty, I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essie Good to Go.

Oopsie Daisies polishes can be found on Etsy.

7 comments:

  1. Glacier is very cool - I like this type of soft, delicate glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the name is so appropriate, glaciers really have this minty/aqua green color (at lest the glaciers I've seen)!

      Delete
  2. Oh Aglaya, this combo is so gorgeous! The sheerness of glacier makes it so squishy-licious! great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nail polish, amazing top coat! I love those with different sizes of glitter in it - looks so sweet with this colour♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love differents sized glitter, too. A polish gets much more interesting if the glitters don't look all the same.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty and Winter World fitting mani!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love mint/aqua polishes in winter.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...