Monday, January 21, 2013

Snow Angel




As you probably already know, I love blue polish. This one is no exception: Jindie Nails Snow Angel (Winter Collection).


This is a 7ml mini size









Snow Angel "has a pale blueish/teal colored base with multiple shapes and shades of iridescent color shifting glitter, satin matte turquoise & teal holographic hex and pink round dot (hard to find) glitters scattered throughout."
(Source: Jindie Nails)
I especially love the circle glitter, as it isn't really common yet. Jindie Nails use it a lot in their polishes.

The jelly base is pretty sheer, so I used four coats to reach full opacity. The formula is great, I could wipe it on like a creme polish. I did had to fish a little for the biggest glitters and dab them on, though. Despite the large glitters, the surface was pretty smooth, I only used one coat of Essie Good to Go.
















Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.


6 comments:

  1. I really like the differently sized glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's more interesting to look at, right?

      Delete
  2. This is so, so cute! I love the combination of glitters, and the colours are just gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...