Thursday, January 3, 2013

Flushed Wynter Wonders





I hope you all arrived savely in the new year and had a great New Years Eve. I have two more indies to show you today: Cult Nails Flushed and Elixir Lacqers Wynter Wonders.





I started with three coats of Cult Nails Flushed, a "true "Blurple" (blue/purple) buildable sheer with an intense purple/pink shimmer effect that appears to glow through the polish"
(Source: Cult Nails)





The pink shimmer is really intense, even if it seems pretty subtle in the pictures. Flushed is pretty sheer, but with three coats it's completely opaque.


 

 


On top of Flushed I layered one coat of Elixir Lacquers Wynter Wonders (Holiday Trio), " a clear coat loaded with holographic micro glitter, silver holographic squares, satin ice blue squares, and matte lavender hexes. You'll shimmer like the snow in this icy mix!!"
(Source: Elixir Lacquers)

 

  Wynter Wonders needed a good shake and careful application for a good mix of holographic base and  glitters (on my first try I only got holographic base on my nail). It's absolutely managable if you're used to applying glitter polishes, but I wouldn't recommend this one for first time glitter users. 

 






 
A out-of-focus sunshine picture to show you all the holographic sparklyness

 


 















 




Wynter Wonders isn't too gritty, one thick coat of Essie Good to Go was enough to provide a smooth finish.


Elixir Lacquers are available on their homepage.

Cult Nails polishes are available on their website and at Overall Beauty.



6 comments:

  1. Awesome combination!!! I also got Flushed but so far always layered it over other polishes - I have to put it on by its own next time!!! The glitter is so pretty as well - I don't have any Elixir Lacquers - yet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I tend to forget layering non-glitter polishes, I always use them on their own. So I have to try layering Flushed next time ;-)

      Delete
  2. Flash looks really pretty! I love the addition of the Elixir Lacquers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd say the polishes worked pretty well together.

      Delete
  3. WOW! Your swatches are beautiful! :D Thank you for leaving a comment and directing me to your blog :D Love finding great new bloggers.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, now I'm feeling honored. I've always been admiring your perfect manis and your awesome pictures, ever since I first discovered your blog. Your following me is a pretty big deal for me *blush*

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...