Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Honey Blue Blue




Today I have another blue Jindie Nails polish to show you: Honey Blue Blue (Winter Chic Collection)











Honey Blue Blue is "a medium blue cream/jelly "crelly" base with several sizes of royal blue and emerald green holo hex glitters."
(Source: Jindie Nails)

I used three coats for the pictures, no fishing or dabbing needed. I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go. 


















To be honest, I'm a little disappointet by this one. It looked much more interesting in the Etsy shop pictures. The large hex glitters that are shown in Jindie Nails pictures seem to got forgotten in my bottle. I couldn't see them in the bottle, and I didn't get any on my nails (how could I, when there are none in the bottle?). Pity, I really liked the shop pictures, but the one I got is a little boring.


Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.



4 comments:

  1. Now I love it totally - I actually ordered it just yesterday at Llarowe's launch. Since my nails are quite small I like the fact that there are no big glitters, good news for me then :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So now you know you made the right choice :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...