Thursday, January 10, 2013

Visions of Sugar Plums




Today I have anonther Girly Bits Seasons of Sparkle polish to show you: Visions of Sugar Plums.





Visions of Sugar Plums is  "a deep plum jelly base, with iridescent and shifting glitter that will have you dreaming of sugar plum fairies."
(Source: Girly Bits blog)
The purple base is very warm toned. If you prefer cooler purples, you should layer it over a cool toned base color.





Visions of Sugar Plum is pretty sheer, and as I already mentioned several times, I hate a visible nail line, so I used four coats to hide it. If you don't min your nail line, three coats would be enough. The formula is great, no issues applying whatsoever. Visions of Sugar Plum isn't too gritty, one thick coat of Essie Good to Go was enough for a smooth surface.




















































Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.





5 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Farbe, vielleicht sollte ich ihn mir doch noch kaufen ^^ Hast du eigentlich Roger That, oder Gentle Ginger? Die würden mich auch sehr interessieren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nein, die beiden habe ich nicht. Roger That würde mir auch noch gefallen, aber Gentle Ginger ist nicht mein Fall, ich stehe nicht so auf orange Lacke.

      Delete
  2. I seem to have a thing with purple glitters/holos lately so guess my reaction upon seeing this: my eyes nearly rolled all over my screen - LOL, totally love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...