Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Simplicity





Today I have an Australian Indie polish to show you: Emily de Molly Simplicity.






Simplicity has a light, slightly dusty lilac jelly base with different sized white hex glitters and tiny iridescent glitters. You can't see the iridenscent glitters on my nails, but they were there. You can see the tiny multicolored dots in the bottle shot, these are the iridescent glitters.













The white glitters weren't too easy to work with, on some nails were hardly any, others were packed. So I had to place some of the glitters on other nails to create a more or less even look. I used four coats of Simplicity to completely hide my nail line, as the jelly base is pretty sheer.

I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer (I added some polish thinner right before using it and gave it a vigorous shake. That's my excuse for the extreme bubbling).

Emily de Molly polishes are available at Llarowe. There's also an Etsy shop, but it delivers to Australia only.

4 comments:

  1. Wow der sieht echt toll aus... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, mit seiner Optik kann er immerhin die Schwierigkeiten beim Auftrag etwas kompensieren ;-)

      Delete
  2. Eine schöne Grundfarbe. Schade, dass er kompliziert ist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...