Thursday, March 21, 2013

Twitterpated





Today I have the second polish Pam (Girly Bits) kindly sent me for review: Twitterpated. Thanky you again, Pam!





Twitterpated is part of the P.S. I Love You collection. Pam describes it as "A light purple foil/holographic with pink shimmer", which is a perfect description. The pink shimmer was very hard to catch with the camera, you can see it best on thebottle shot and the picture right below. I used three coats. My nail line was still slightly visible, but the amazing holo effect covered it up pretty good.



With flash to show the holo effect








As an accent nail, I stamped some flowers on my ring finger using Color Club Wild At Heart and Bundle Monster plate BM-321 . I finished the mani with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.  





Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.



This polish was sent me for my honest review.


11 comments:

  1. Boah ist der schön!
    Ich kann mich an solchen Lacken auch nie satt sehen :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vor allem jetzt, wo endlich der Frühling kommt und man auch wirklich etwas vom Holo-Effekt hat :-)

      Delete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the tone on tone stamping!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Girly Bits Lack ist ein Traum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the most creative combinations! I love to look at them! :)
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)
    Please go see the details here: http://atpeacewithpolish.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination, Stephanie! I'm so glad you like my blog :-)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!!! I gave the Girly Bits always a pass so far since I already own my share of lilac holos and then I see pictures like you and suffer from NPR - LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't talk about your stash of course, but I can tell you that all the other lilac/purple holos I own are quite different, either lighter or darker or more pink toned. So Twitterpated is pretty unique in my collection (of course my boyfriend would tell you otherwise. He thinks I own a lot of bottles of the same polish. They're not the same, they're similar! But he never stops my when I'm buying polish, and is happy for me when I dance around because new nail mail arrived ;-) )

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...