Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Frog's Breath





St. Patrick's Day is coming soon, so I have a green combo to show you today.





I started with three coats of Essence Bashful (last year's Snow White Limited Edition), a vibrant medium green with golden glass flecks. On my ring finger I used four coats of NYX Girls Emerald Forest, a clear base with lots and lots of emerald green microglitter.




Bashful






On top of these polishes I dabbed one coat of CrowsToes Frog's Breath, a clear base filled with hexes in gold and various green shades in mutliple sizes.





The clear base of Frog's Breath is a little thick, but I prefer it this way, application of glitter polishes gets easier if the base isn't too thin. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.














Frog's Breath and other Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty.




10 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful choices of greens! I love all of them! They looks so beautiful! By the way, Cult Nails Wicked Fast, do it have the ability to dry layers beneath it the way Seche vite do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I've never used Seche Vite, so I can't really compare these two. But I have to say that Wicket Fast only dries the top layers. If you only use basecoat and one or two layers of polish, it probably dries all of them. But the way I polish my nails, with up to 8 layers, I managed several times to "wrinkle" the surface (like saran wrap), because the top layers were dry but the base layers weren't, so the dry polish was "swimming" on a bed of wet polish. I think Wicked Fast dries up to three layers, but not more.

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous pairing! Frogs' Breath is one of my favourite glitters ever (okay, all of CrowsToes are my favourite glitters ever ;p), and it looks so great over these two greens. Totally perfect for St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! CrowsToes really got a lot of gorgeous polishes.

      Delete
  3. Sehr tolle Kombi. passend zum St. Patrick's Day zum Beispiel :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Wiebke! Ob ich am Sonntag grün tragen werde weiss ich allerdings noch nicht ;-)

      Delete
  4. I'm crazy about green polishes lately (spring come here right now!) so I just adore this combo.
    Looove it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Green's a great color in all seasons ;-)

      Delete
  5. Another amazing combo of polishes! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...