Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Selene Ink




Today I have a "wintery" combo for you. I think this mani looks like falling snow at night. As it's supposed to snow today, the mani should fit the weather...





I started with three coats of OPI Ink, a navy blue base with purple shimmer. It is similar to OPI Russian Navy (shown here), but the shimmer particles in Ink are bigger, so the shimmer looks more coarse. I had no issues with application.








On top of Ink I dabbed one coat of Different Dimension Selene, " a beautiful pearly white jelly base with different shapes and sizes of matte white glitter, perfect for layering or use as a topper"
(Source: Different Dimension)





Application was easy, even the biggest hexes came out of the bottle without fishing. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.



 

 





Different Dimension polishes are available on Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. Wie schön! Das hat mir den Wintereinbruch doch fast schmackhaft gemacht... Aber nur fast :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich hatte mich eigentlich auf gerade an den Frühling gewöhnt. Aber dafür sehen die Schneeflocken im Licht der Strassenlaterne wunderschön aus, wie Funken eines Lagerfeuers...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...