Monday, March 25, 2013

Blue Easter





OK, I admit it, the name of the polish is Blue Christmas, but I can't call a blog post "Christmas" a couple of days before Easter, can I? And yes, my skin color looks pretty sick on these pictures, but that was the only way to show the base color more or less accurate.





The base color is Essence Life Is A Freeride (Snow Jam LE), a nice, shimmery teal. I used three coats for full opacity.





On top of Life Is A Freeride I dabbed one coat of Different Dimension Blue Christmas, "a clear base, holographic blue and silver glitter, white, blue and silver holographic hexes."
(Source: Different Dimension)




I finished the mani with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. The looks of these two polishes combined is pretty wintery, but honestly: I don't care, I like them at any season ;-)












 Blue Christmas is no longer available, but you can get other Different Dimension polishes on Etsy or at Llarowe.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE different dimension polishes, this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really got a lot of gorgeous polishes.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous and considering todays weather a polish from Snow Jam Collection was just the perfect choice ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...