Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feliz Navidad




Today I have a work appropriate glitter polish to show you: Happy Hands Feliz Navidad (Christmas Collection).




„From the bottom of my heart. A neutral golden pink jelly with shimmer and holographic glitters.“, that’s how Kristy, the creator of the polish, describes it.

The jelly base is very sheer, I used four thick coats until I was happy with the opacity. And it has a really strong smell. If you have a sensitive nose or are prone to headaches, this might be a problem. I’ve gotten used to strong smelling polishes, so I didn’t mind too much. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.












Happy Hands polishes are sold on Etsy and at Harlow & Co., but Feliz Navidad is no longer available, as it was a Christmas polish.

8 comments:

  1. Der gefällt mir richtig gut, sehr sommerlich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aprikose, Ananas, Erdbeere? Ein Weihnachtslack für die Südhalbkugel :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :-)
      Work appropriate glitter is awesome, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. Ich finde ihn toll, aber auch überhaupt nicht weihnachtlich ^_^
    Zum Frühling passt er viel besser und ich bin froh, dass du ihn jetzt gezeigt hast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freut mich, dass er dir gefällt.
      Ich habe ohnehin keine Lust, mir vorschreiben zu lassen, wann ich welchen Lack zu tragen habe. Weihnachtslack im Frühling geht für mich vollkommen in Ordnung ;-)

      Delete
  4. I really like this glitter- looks so so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...