Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hey Jude





Today's awesome indie polish is named after an equally awesome Beatles song: Hey Jude (Jude Law's also named after that song, by the way...)





Hey Jude is part of the Imagine Collection, a whole collection of multichrome scattered holos named after Beatles songs. Hey Jude looks green in most angles and shifts over teal and blue to purple. I used three coats alone, on my ring finger I used one coat over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N) and some striping tape. I finished this mani with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.




Enchanted Polish are available at Harlow & Co.Mei Mei's SignaturesBig Cartel and Llarowe.







With flash

















3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Die ganze Kollektion besteht aus solchen Lacken. Mein Konto hat geweint, als ich die Kollektion entdeckt habe... :-P

      Delete
  2. WOw stunning! What a beautiful combination and colour shifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...