Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Morning Comes





Today's indie post is pretty exciting for me: it's the first time I'm showing a swiss indie polish. Yes, there really are swiss indie makers! Well, at least one: Madeleine and her brand Cadillacquer (how cool is that name?!). And as Madeleine informed me that I was her first swiss customer, this may very well be the first swiss review of a swiss indie polish ever (I always wanted to be the first one doing something, and as there have already been people on the moon and Mount Everest, so why not swiss indie polish? Hm, there have never been swiss people on the moon, so this one's still available..). OK, now I'm babbling, let's get back to the polish.





For this mani I used two coats of Manhattan 67S as base color, a blue toned lavender creme.





On top of 67S (don't you just love "creative" names like this?), I layered two coats of Cadillacquer Morning Comes, " a light blue base with small white glitter, small periwinkle glitter and bigger periwinkle hex glitter."
(Source: Cadillacquer)




I had no issues with application and just love the look of Morning Comes. The polish dried to a pretty smooth surface, so I just added one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer to finish this mani.



 

 




Cadillacquer polishes are available on Etsy.


8 comments:

  1. Oh Aglaya what a lovely shade! I didn't even know there was a Swiss indie maker, this is a scoop!!!!!!!!!!! Great swatch, I'm off to check this out, but can't buy nail polish before Easter... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure there will be some bottles left next week. Only a few more days :-)

      As you probably realised, I'm pretty excited about this swiss brand, too ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hübscher dezenter Glitzer. Fügt sich gut in die Farbe des Manhattanlacks ein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank. Die Grundfarbe ist nicht genau gleich, aber die beiden passen doch ganz gut zusammen, finde ich :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow sehr schöne Bilder! Sieht super aus an deinen Nägeln und freut mich sehr daß er dir gefällt :D Ja ich glaube Indie Nagellack muss erst noch entdeckt werden in der Schweiz ;) Liebe Grüsse Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darum mache ich hier auch kräftig Werbung ;-)
      Ich habe einige schweizer Leserinnen, da wird sich sicher die eine oder andere auch für deine Lacke begeistern lassen.

      Delete
  4. I love this nail polish combo and will have to check out the Etsy shop! Don't forget, there is still time to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out the Etsy shop, I ordered seven polishes because they're all so gorgeous and I couldn't decide ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...