Monday, March 18, 2013

Insomnia Is Complicated





Today I have a monochromatic mani with Emily de Molly polishes to show you.





I used Emily de Molly Insomnia for it, a black jelly base with white and iridescent hexes. The iridescent glitters sparkle in all colors of the rainbow :-)



My ring finger shows Emily de Molly It’s Complicated, a white jelly base with black, holographic charcoal and purple hexes plus black shreds.



Application was easy with both polishes, just the biggest hexes neede a little placing, as they tend to assemble at the nail tips. I recommend a good shake before application on both of the polishes, as matte glitters tend to stick together. As the jelly bases are pretty sheer and I didn’t want huge amounts of glitter on my nails, I layered two coats of Insomnia over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N) and two coats of It’s Complicated over a white creme (Essie Blanc). I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.



 

 



 







Emily de Molly polishes are available at Llarowe. There's also an Etsy shop, but it delivers to Australia only.
 


8 comments:

  1. I especially like the white one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely combination - I got It's Complicated and like it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad Llarowe is carrying this brand now, we would miss a lot of awesome polishes otherwise... :-)

      Delete
  3. I love the Emily de Molly polishes! Perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Complicated find ich klasse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...