Thursday, March 28, 2013

11:59





Grey, black and gold for today's mani.





I started with three coats of Barielle U-Concrete-Me, a medium grey creme. I think concrete is a pretty good color description ;-)





On top of U-Concrete-Me I dabbed one coat of ILoveNailpolish 11:59 (New Year's Eve Collection). "11:59 is an elegant black nail polish accented with the perfect amount of gold glitters and shreds. This nail polish was created using a variety of black and gold glitters"
(Source: ILoveNP)





The clear base contains golden circles and microglitter, semi-translucent golden shreds and black hexes and squares. Application was easy, no fishing for glitter needed.


I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.





 






ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.




9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...