Saturday, March 9, 2013

Strawberry Trifle





I usually don't wear pink, but I do have a couple of pink polishes. This is one of them, Oopsie Daisies Strawberry Trifle.








"A fun twist on an delicious favorite, Strawberry Trifle is inspired by the colors and flavors seen in this yummy, layered dessert. Makes a unique gift! A pink creme based polish with red, pink and white glitter."
(Source: Oopsie Daisies).



 

 




Application was easy, I used three coats for full coverage and finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.

 Oopsie Daisies polishes, including Strawberry Trifle, can be found on Etsy.




4 comments:

  1. I also don't offen wear pinks but I really like this one!
    It is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is sweet, but I'd prefer it a little less bright, it's almost neon ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...