Saturday, March 2, 2013

Purple Indies II






Today I have a new purple Indie mani for you, featuring five different Indie polishes.





As base color I used Cult Nails Flushed (I've already shown this one here).


Then I added the Indies, two coats each.






On my thumb I'm wearing Pahlish Slow Fade Of Love, a "Sheer deep purple base with pink, purple, and holographic microglitter and very fine pink shimmer"
(Source: Pahlish)



My index finger shows Pahlish Chemical Swirl, a "deep and dusty lavender base with green shimmer, purple and chartreuse metallic glitter, and a confetti mix of matte glitters"
(Source: Pahlish)






On my middle finger I'm wearing KBShimmer Square, a deep purple jelly base with lots of differents sized square glitters in various colors, such as blue, fuchsia, red and gold.






Hare Magic Mist is on my ring finger a dusty purple base with red and orange hex glitters, small blue and medium fuchsia squares.





Finally, on my pinkie finger, All That Glitters Plum & Plummer, the lightest of them all. "Plum & Plummer has a grey lavender pearly base with cool toned purples and silver glitters in various colors, shapes and sizes and loaded with large gunmetal hexs."
(Source: All That Glitters)

This one was actually part of the very first indie polish order I placed!




None of these polishes gave me any issues applying. I finished with two coats of Essie Good To Go.


Pahlish polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.

KBShimmer polishes can be found at their own shop (US only) and at Harlow & Co.

Hare polishes are sold on Etsy and at Llarowe.

All That Glitters polishes are available on Etsy.


Sadly, the only two polishes still available are Slow Fade Of Love and Magic Mist, the other three are discontinued.











7 comments:

  1. Hi! These are all beautiful polishes! Indies are always stunning!

    (I wanted to write you an e-mail but unfortunately I haven't found your address. I like your blog and I am following you via GFC now by the name Nail Glaze. I invite you to visit my blog @ http://www.nailglaze.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I checked out your blog, your manis are fantastic!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, I love all of them ;-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much purplegoodness together! I could never choose a favorite, they're all stunning!
    yep, I'm a purple-sucker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, purple polishes are gorgeous, no reason not to love them ;-)

      Delete
  4. Na toll, angefixt ^_^
    Magic Mist macht mich ja am allermeisten an, aber die anderen sind auch ziemlich toll!
    Du machst mich arm mit diesen hünbschen swatches :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das geht uns doch allen gleich, ich werde auch immer auf anderen Blogs angefixt ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...