Monday, March 4, 2013

Black Forest





A couple of months ago, I showed you this mani. Since I loved it so much, I recreated it in green.





The glitter polish is Emily De Molly Black Forest, a sheer black jelly base with two sizes of green hex glitters. I layered two coats over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N). Application was easy, I just had to dab some additional glitters where I thought I needed some more.



My ring finger shows three coats of Catrice Vorgin Forest (Coolibri Limited Edition), a medium green shimmer. A beautiful color, but it stains the nails. On top of Virgin Forest I stamped with the DRK-B plate and Essence stamping polish in black. I finished this mani with Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer, two coats over Black Forest, one coat each over and under the stamping.


















Emily de Molly polishes are available at Llarowe. There's also an Etsy shop, but it delivers to Australia only.
 

16 comments:

  1. Your green glitter polish is very nice! It's great combined with black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, it wasn't my idea to combine it with black, the green glitter in Black Forest already is in a black base. I just love black jelly polishes with glitter.

      Delete
  2. I love Black Forest dearly and your stamping is soo pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Black Forest really is absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I think I just fell in love with this one. The Glitter has the most amazing colour especially in combination with the black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing polish, I'm in love, too ;-)

      Delete
  4. Aglaya, this manicure is gorgeous! I love all the polishes you've used here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nati! I'm so glad you like it. I wore this mani for my boyfriend's 30th birthday, actually :-)

      Delete
  5. In Grün wie in Rot eine wunderhübsche Kombi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Wiebke! Mir gefallen auch beide Kombis extrem gut ;-)

      Delete
  6. This is such a gorgeous combination--your accent nail really brings out the beautiful green of the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous, I really love Black Forest but haven't had the chance to purchase it yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better be quick at the next Llarowe restock, then ;-) It really is a gorgeous polish.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...