Thursday, March 14, 2013

Truffle Shuffle in Berlin





Today I have another a little more neutral mani to show you.



I started with OPI Berlin There, Done That (Germany Collection), a nice taupe creme. Not an extraordinary color, but I like it. Formula was ok, a little sheer, and I used three thin coats, which dried a little slow.




On top of Berlin There, Done That I added one dabbed coat of ILoveNailpolish Truffle Shuffle, a „stunningly gorgeous chocolate glitter nail polish. Truffle Shuffle sports a variety of pink and red glitter accents nestled in a beautiful assortement of deliciously chocolate glitter.“
(Source: ILoveNailpolish)



I love chocolate, and I really like this polish. The pink and red glitters are circles and the chocolate glitters come in three sizes. The two bigger ones are hexes, but the microglitter, as you can see in the macro shot, are acutally squares (you can’t tell IRL, though). Application was easy, no fishing needed. I dabbed it on since I always do with dense glitter polishes. I haven’t tried wiping with this one, so I can’t tell if dabbing is even necessary.



 








I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. I like the look of these two polishes combined, but I’m wondering if it would look even better with a warm toned base color. I have to try that some day.

 ILoveNailpolish, including Truffle Shuffle, can be found on Etsy.




8 comments:

  1. Truffle Shuffle is very very awesome, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brown glitters really look like chocolate ;-)

      Delete
  2. Der Glitzertopper ist ein traum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schön dass er dir gefällt, ich finde ihn auch ganz toll :-)

      Delete
  3. Uh, schick!
    Ich bin ja ganz verliebt in runde Glitterteilchen und finde, sie sollten viel mehr eingesetzt werden!
    Die Kombi finde ich auch passend - gefällt mir :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich mag die etwas ungewöhnlicheren Glitterformen auch sehr, Kreise, Quadrate... Wann kommt der erste Lack mit Dreiecken? :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...