Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stompin' Gilbert Grapes





Today's Indie polish is Jindie Nails Stompin' Gilbert Grapes.













Stompin' Gilbert Grapes "has lavender, grape & bright pink glitter all in a white creamy base"
(Source: Jindie Nails)

As you can see, my bottle also has a lot of green glitters. There are hex, square and round glitters in various colors. My bottle looks quite different than the one showed on Etsy (here). I do like my version, but it wasn't what I was expecting.























The white base is pretty sheer (as white jelly bases normally are), so I used four coats of Stompin' Gilbert Grapes to reach opacity. I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go (I should have used some Glitter Food beneath Good to Go, the polish looks pretty bumpy in my pictures).


Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.







2 comments:

  1. What a fun polish, I like how glitter packed Jindie Nails come!!! I wonder, what did you expect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the picture on the Etsy shop (at least at the time I bought it) I ecpected much more purple glitters and less pink and green, like on the picture I linked in the post (I did link two, but I realise that Llarowe changed the picture, now it looks more like mine, so I removed the second link).

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...