Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Guinevere meets Katie and Lillibet





British royalty is the theme of today’s mani (in a way, at least...)




My base color is Butter London No More Waity, Katie, a grey-ish purple jelly base with lots of small lilac glitters. As the jelly base is so sheer it would take endless layers to get it completely opaque, I layered two coats over two coats of a England Guinevere, a creme polish in almost the same color as the jelly base of No More Waity, Katie.





 


After adding one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer, I stamped over it using Butter London Lillibet’s Jubilee, a pale lilac foil, and DRK-A plate. I finished with another coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.













A England polishes, including Guinevere, are available on their website, at Overall BeautyMei Mei's Signatures, Pshiiit,  Ninja PolishLovley Cosmetics, Llarowe and a couple of other places (see all of them here).



10 comments:

  1. No more waity Katie ist wunderhübsch. Und klasse Name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Verlobung der beiden war zu der Zeit, in der der Lack rauskam, das grosse Thema in den Medien, genau wie jetzt das Baby. Ich habe einfach bei der Schreibweise immer Probleme, wo kommt y und wo ie? ;-)

      Delete
  2. Three gorgeous shades together! what a mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty! Simple and elegant! I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, reminds me of a piece of wonderful heavy and soft piece of silk!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I think I'm blushing right now :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...