Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Oodiful




Today I have another Doctor Who polish to show you: Nail Pattern Boldness Oodiful.





Oodiful is part of the Time Traveler Collection and is named after the alien race Ood (if you don’t know the Ood and are interested, you can find out more about them here), whom the Doctor and his companion Rose meet first in the two part episode  The Impossible Planet /
The Satan Pit.

„Oodiful is a grey jelly with pink and white matte glitters.“
(Source: Nail Pattern Boldness)

The white hexes come in two sizes. There are also two sizes of pink glitters, but these are squares. The smaller ones are a little darker than the bigger ones. The jelly base was less sheer than expected. I normally use four coats of jelly based glitter polishes, but with Oodiful I was happy with the opacity after three. I didn’t fish for the glitters or dab them on, drying time was very good. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.



 






Nail Pattern Boldness polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Nail Pattern Boldness is a fantastic brand, lots of gorgeous polishes!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...