Friday, January 31, 2014

Fevers And Mirrors





Christmas is over, but I sometimes still feel like red and gold. So welcome with me Pahlish's Fever And Mirrors.










Fevers And Mirrors is a "Deep, shimmering wine-red jelly with a mix of metallic and holographic gold glitters including gold circles."
(Source: Pahlish)

The jelly base is pretty sheer, I used three coats but a fourth wouldn't have hurt. I had no issues with application or getting the glitters out of the bottle. The "black" flakies you see in my pictures are in fact not black but gold, and give the polish a really sparkly, shimmering look. The surface of Fever And Mirrors isn't too gritty, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a glossy finish (Fever And Mirrors dries rather matte).
















Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel , at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe.

12 comments:

  1. I don't think it's too Christmassy at all. It's just a very lovely pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, I'm really glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Fevers and Mirrors looks wonderful on you! I would love to see this polish in person....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to show it to you, but considering there's the Atlantic between us, I'd say it's a little too far to just hop over ;-)

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhhh one of my favorite Pahlsih!!!! And for once not an untried - I just never showed it on the blog ;-) - beautiful on you, and I had exactly the same experience - three coats but none too gritty, just Pahlish perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more Pahlish polishes I use, the crazier I get about them :-)

      Delete
  4. Soooo much awesomeness going on here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is. Shannon really knows how to mix a gorgeous polish :-)

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love how squishy it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it, too, even if it's not one of my usual colors :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...