Friday, January 24, 2014

A Box, Indied - Fire In The Sky





Fire In The Sky by Freak Show Polish is the next polish out of the january "A Box, Indied".





I started with three thin coats of Catrice Bed Of Flowers (Eve In Bloom Limited Edition), an antique pink creme.





Then I added one coat of Fire In The Sky, a clear base filed with various sizes of small blue, purple pink, red, orange, gold, silver and iridescent hexes plus silver and iridescent bars.




I had no issues with application of Fire In The Sky and used one coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat for a smooth finish.













Freak Show Polish is available at their own store (US only) and at Big City Nails. Fire In The Sky is exclusive to the january "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gem - and just on time to cheer up dreary January days <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I hate november, and we're having it since three months ;-)

      Delete
  3. Ich finde, dass Fire in the Sky toll zu dem Lack passt als Name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stimmt, er sieht wirklich aus wie ein Feuerwerk :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...