Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Box, Indied - Auld Lang Syne






The next polish of the january "A Box, Indied" is Dollish Polish Auld Lang Syne.




Auld Lang Syne is a yellow-ish gold scattered holo with golden microglitter (the glitter particles are a little bigger than the holo particles). Application was easy, I used three coats for opacity.





On my ring finger Iused three coats of Colors By Llarowe Gizmo, a forest green holo with slight olive undertones. Again, no issues with application.








Then I used MoYou Fairytale Collection plate 05 to add a wheel pattern using both polishes again (the pattern is the back wheel of Cinderella's carriage). One coat of Rica Glossy Glam Topcoat finished this mani. I have to admit, Auld Lang Syne and Gizmo aren't really the best polishes for stamping, at least not over each other, as they're both a little thin for this use.










Colors By Llarowe are available exclusively at Llarowe.

Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty. Auld Lang Syne is exclusive to the january "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


6 comments:

  1. Ich find die Kombi toll und besonders die Farbe auf dem Ringfinger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, der grüne Lack gefällt mir auch am besten .-)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh what an interesting design again, lovely! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! As I get bored pretty quickly with just one color on my nails, I always have to think of ways to "spice them up" :-)

      Delete
  3. Both of the polishes are beautiful and the subtle stamping is adding so much Dimension to either of them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Christine, thank you so much <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...