Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Box, Indied - New Beginnings







After the december "A Box, Indied" directly to the january box, today with Liquid Sky Lacquers New Beginnings.





New Beginnings has a silvery white holo base with blue holographic hexes and some blue shimmer particles. In a way it's pretty similar to Etheral Lacquer Winter Vail I showed you on saturday, but with blue glitters instead of iridescent ones.




New Beginnings is pretty sheer, but light holos often are. I used four coats for opacity. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam Topcoat helped speeding up the drying time.

After New Beginnings was completely dry (I waited about two hours), I used the chevron nail vinyls and China Glaze Adore (Romantique Collection) to add a "stair like" pattern. Another coat of Rica Glossy Glam finished this mani.













Liquid Sky Lacquers are available at Big Cartel, MeiMei's Signatures and Norway Nails. New Beginnings is exclusive to the january "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


8 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday! I was really curious to see how the January polishes will look like on your nails - and this one is incredibly beautiful - hmmm should I still get myself that box?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's not a cheap treat, but if you like the "Wundertüten-Effekt" as much as I do, it might be worth it :-) If you want the january box, you shouldn't wait too long, the february box is coming in a couple of days (I think I've read the 27th)

      Delete
  2. Love this combo! That 6th photo is gorgeous, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been trying new hand positions to add some "art-y" touch to my pictures, apparently it worked :-)

      Delete
  3. Interesting design. But I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Honestly, I haven't really made up my mind wether I like it or not... ;-)

      Delete
  4. Ich find das kleine Treppchen interessant, aber irgendwie auch komisch. Wirkt auf mich Monk so unruhig :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehrlich gesagt, bin ich mir auch immer noch nicht so sicher, was ich davon halten soll ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...