Monday, January 20, 2014

A Box, Indied - Glow Angel






Today's mani features the last of the december "A Box, Indied" polishes: Polish Me To Go Glow Angel.





My base color is Essie Parka Perfect (Shearling Darling Collection) a pastel blue with strong grey undertones (I'd call this color raincloud) and glass flecks. I think this one might be like the little brother (or sister, but in german, nail polish is male) of Illamasqua Raindrops. I don't have the Illamasqua one, so I can't compare them. Application was perfect, two coats were enough for opacity.








On top of Parka Perfect, I added two coats of Polish Me To Go Glow Angel, a glow-in-the-dark polish with small navy blue hexes, a little bigger white and iridescent hexes plus holographic microglitter in a slightly blue toned, but very translucent base. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat provided a smooth finish and didn't affect the glowing effect.























Polishes by Polish Me To Go are available at BigCartel and at BeautySoFly. Glow Angel was exclusive to the december "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

6 comments:

  1. I have been very curious to see this one on your nails - what a pretty polish!!! Love - once more - the combination. With a very night active cat who is admitted to the bedroom I am having my concerns about glowing in the dark polishes though - maybe I need to start wearing gloves???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christine! Ooh yes, I think Nell might mistake your nails for fireflies when you're wearing nightglowing polish. Probably not really safe for your hands... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, das ist ja ein toller Effekt mit dem Nachtleuchten *_* Und dann sieht er "in normal" auch noch spitze aus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dass er tagsüber so toll aussieht mag ich auch besonders. Ich habe noch einen anderen nachtleuchtenden Lack der selben Marke, der ist tagsüber neongrün - eher weniger mein Fall ;-)

      Delete
  3. This is really awesome! I love the glowing effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...