Monday, June 2, 2014

Not Our Division






Today's polish is A Study In Polish Not Our Division, another one of their Sherlock polishes.





"Break-ins may not be your division, but this polish surely is. A royal blue crelly base is filled with silver glitters and a hint of sassy holo sparkle."
(Source: A Study In Polish)

I used three coats of Not Our Division for opacity, application was nice and easy. One coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer provided a smooth finish.
















A Study In Polish are available at their own store, but sadly, they stopped shipping outside of northern America (US and Canada).

4 comments:

  1. ..... I am sure you know what I thought when seeing this ;-) LUCKY YOU to have snagged this gorgeous blue before the shipping got restricted!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope when she re-opens her shop (it's closed alltogether at the moment), she'll ship to Europe again (or look for a retailer like Llarowe, Harlow etc).

      Delete
  2. Ich mag Lacke mit so multidimensionalem Glitzer drin sehr. Sehen super aus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...