Monday, June 30, 2014

Hope




Today I have Picture Polish Hope to show you.




Hope is a deep teal scattered holo, one of those that are so typical for Picture Polish. As an extra, Hope also contains some blue hex glitters. Application was easy, I used three thin coats for opacity, but if your layers are a little thicker than mine, two might be enough. On my ring finger I added a Star Trek decal, as I was wearing this mani for a live orchestra-accompanied presentation of "Star Trek - Into Darkness". One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.

















direct sunlight


I wore this one a little longer than usual, and after three days it showed no signs of tipwear or chipping.

Picture Polish are available at LlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall BeautyPshiiit and their own shop (plus many more, here's a list of additional retailers).

4 comments:

  1. Toll, sieht echt nach Himmel aus. Passend zum Sticker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a perfect polish - beautiful on you and ehem Hope still sits in my untrieds :-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon <3

      It was in my untrieds for ages, too...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...