Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Box, Indied - Pelican Village





The last polish of the june "A Box, Indied" is Different Dimension Pelican Village.





Pelican Village is a neon pink polish with a subtle shimmer that looks silver-y blue in my pictures, but is in fact pastel green. When I say neon pink, I really mean NEON, like a textmarker. The pictures aren't color-edited, the polish really is this bright and vivid.





I used a base of Essie Blanc on all fingers and added two coats of Pelican Village on my ring finger and thumb. With two differently sized dotting tools I added white and pink dots using Essie Blanc and Pelican Village.









Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. Pelican Village is exclusive to the june "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


8 comments:

  1. Woah, this is even cuter than regular polka dots! :-D I like it. A lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! The best thing about it: it's so easy to do (exept on my left hand, all the dots were oval) :-)

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous bright color, and of course I love the dots <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'l glad you do. I'm sure you know this really isn't my color, but it was fun to wear it anyway (at least in this combo) :-)

      Delete
  3. Cool! I need to remember these dots next time I make a mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could bookmark this post, I do that all the time with manis I like :-)

      Delete
  4. wow dein Design gefällt mir echt richtig gut :)
    könnte durchaus passieren das ich es so ähnlich nach machen muss :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank <3
      Das Design ist ganz einfach, mit Dotting Tools oder etwas Anderem, das "punkten kann", da kannst du nur gewinnen, wenn du es nachmachst :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...