Friday, June 27, 2014

Blue Steel





Today I have a new blie combo to show you.




My base color is Depend 324, a vibrant royal blue creme. The formula of this one is definitely on the sheer side, the three coats I used look opaque in my pictures, but held to the light, the nail line was still slightly visible.

 


Then I added one coat of Wingdust Collections Blue Steel, a lear base filled with iridescent blue, green and purple shard glitters and flakies.




The glitters spread nicely over the nail and change color depending on the light and angle you look at them. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth finish.









 





WingDustCollections polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe. Blue Steel seems to be discontinued.



4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...