Friday, June 20, 2014

A Box, Indied - Escape To Palm Springs





The next polish of the june "A Box, Indied" is Hare Polish Escape To Palm Springs.


 

Escape To Palm Springs has an indigo colored crelly base with gold, silver and hot pink hexes, hot pink squares, orange-y red dots plus some flakie shimmer. I used three coats for opacity. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, but as you can see, the surface wasn't completely smooth, so a second layer of topcoat wouldn't have hurt.











Hare polishes are available on Etsy or at Llarowe. Escape To Plam Springs is exclusive to the june "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).




6 comments:

  1. Ich finde die Farbkombi total sommerlich. Sehr schön!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolut sommerlich, da bin ich genau deiner Meinung :-)

      Delete
  2. I want this polish so bad! It's gorgeous. I'm actually going to Palm Springs next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are still some of the june boxes left at Llarowe. In previous months, they sold the polishes individually after the "box-period" was over, maybe you're lucky and they'll do it with this one, too.
      Have fun in Palm Springs! :-)

      Delete
  3. Incredible how intense the base color gleams at three coats!!! I sacrificed this saturation for a smoother surface at two coats ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I have to chose between saturation and smootheness, I always vote for saturation (but I usually wear a double layer of topcoat in cases of grittyness, should have done it here) :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...