Thursday, June 26, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Gradient







It's Golden Oldie Thursday again, this week with the theme "gradient".





For this mani I used only China Glaze polishes: Kinetic Candy, For Audrey and Exotic Encounters. I sponged a gradient (two layers) using a make up sponge over a base of Kinectic Candy. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for the shiny finish.










I thought about adding some glitter, but then decided to mattefy it with H&M Matte Topcoat.





Have a look at the other gradients:



6 comments:

  1. I did a CG gradient for GOT, too!!! Great minds think alike. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite summer colors (well that is a crowded place come to think of it)! What a simple yet beautiful way to wear those QTs together <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just took me a second to realize what you mean with QTs, I only understood it when I was reading it out loud... :-)
      I absolutely agree, all these mint, aqua and turquoise colors are perfect for summer <3

      Delete
  3. Sieht super aus, so sanft und in meiner Lieblingsfarbe mint :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...